Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Workmanship

The Bible says "we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus...." Ooooo I love that verse! Why would we want to change HIS workmanship? And then we helps us from the inside out to be the kind of person we should be! Sure the outside is there, but our behavior, our attitude, our realness on the inside is His workmanship!

Peeps forever ask me why I don't have gray hairs and do I want them? Bring 'em on!!! Our kids are always saying, "Mom you are such a superb Mom and Grandma...when are you going to get gray hair?" I don't know but when I get it, I won't color or cover it up..........it's me.....classy Mom and Grandma, are you kidding? As long as I fit the age and I'm moving on up to Senior, Senior Saint, I can still have an efferdescent personality or positive attitude, that I don't act like a fuddy duddy, old and no one wants to be around...

I remind myself every day when I look into the mirror.....I am HIS workmanship; my God is pleased!!! ...and of course my hubby is pleased also!!! yea God!!!

No comments: