Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Adding Value!!!

Adding value is really the essence of enlarging others. It's finding ways to help others improve their abilities and attitudes. An enlarger looks for the gifts, talents, and uniqueness in other people and then helps them to increase those abilities for their benefit and for that of the entire group. An enlarger is able to take others to a whole new level......adding value! Can you do it? Of course you can! You can't be selfish though! You are valuable yourself, but when you are selfish, I want to be honest with you....no one wants to be around you! Add value! It works!!! I wish I could post how many people send me "value" thank you, saying I am valued by them. It gets my excitement going and motivates me! Truly!!!! Thx all!!! I value you!!!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

And I value you!! Hugs and I'm so glad to hear your "Carol Day" was so wonderful!!! :)

Carol Donnelson said...

Thank you so very much Geneva! I'm still teary eyed over that! As the song says, "Tears are a language God understands!" Plus we go on to the new chapter in our lives and I want to feel valued, so
your comment is perfect timing!!!