Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Adding to Life's Inescapables!!!! Dedicating This Blog!!!

Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. I owe deepest thanks to a lady/devout friend for rekindling my light and I want to pray for her a fabulous day as her candles ae lit...it's her birthday today! Geneva, a valued "Commenter" on my blog! And she's also a twin! So both of you are wished a very happy day!

Here's Geneva: Does all the good she can, by all the means she can,
......in all the ways she can, to all the places she can and at all the times she can!

When we were in the Pastorate, she gave countless hours to Administrative work at our church for my husband and me! And she never missed a day at Church Service for 52 weeks for several years!! (That also includes Wednesday nigh and early morning Ladies Women of Worth Classes! So faithful, creative, our right hand armour barrier, loving, and trustworthy!!!! May God bless you in such a very fabulous way today, Geneva, and may this be the best birthday ever! All honor and praise to the Lord for ALL the many many talents you have!!!!! With the incredible love of the Lord, I happily dedicate this blog today to you, Geneva, as you celebrate the big day and thank you for what you mean to our family!!!! Be blessed and blessed today!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

I am so incredibly blessed to have a friend such as you!!
THANK YOU for all that YOU do!

I am blessed in all areas beyond words! I can't wait to see where God will lead us this year :)

Sending you a giant thank you, and a huge hug to you and my Favorite Pastor!
Can't wait to get together next week :)
HUGS!
Geneva

Carol Donnelson said...

Just pick the day, you amazing, fabulous birthday friend!!!! You are soooo welcome!!! I pray you get EVERYTHING YOU WANT and ever wished for!!! God is sooo great!

You are welcome! Your Favorite Pastor says, thanks also!
Returned Hugs,
Carol