Monday, February 8, 2010

See Beyond Obstacles!

There are people who think seeing obstacles is a sign of maturity and insight. But anyone of average intelligence can do that. God wants people who see a way beyond the obstacles and who encourage others to take it. Isaiah 43:19

To be honest, until I write a letter to Career Builders and Docker that I disapprove of their gross and untasteful commercial on Super Bowl 44 with the people shown in their underwear! It was repulsive to me and I'm amazed that they were permitted to show it! Do I have an abstacle to overcome because of it? Yes and until we speak up, how will they ever know? Soon and very soon I will see a way beyond this obstacle and encourage anyone to write a displeased feeling about it also; especially if you thought it was not acceptable! Thank God it was in the voted "Most Worse" commercial!

Remember: Love makes all things worthwhile and beyond all obstacles! Six more days!

No comments: