Saturday, February 6, 2010

Marvelous Date Day!!!!

All day Friday.....oh did we have great fun. My hubby dreamed up this one! We're both hobby-ist, so we found a close by Hobby Lobby (I had gotten a gift card from a devout friend for Christmas) and as we were getting gas, we noted with interest the Catfish Restaurant was not there any more (in Keller) but the employee told us where they moved to so we went; talk about yummy and delicious!!! Then off to HL - of course Hobby Lobby (HL) had tons of ladies in there what with Valentine's Day coming up, so he started having fun with the staff there because he was looking for me a Chicken Lamp for the kitchen. And I was looking for Grandma and Granddog Valentine gifts and I can't even begin to say how much fun that was.

This did not end...then he had gotten a gift card from Olive Garden and he wanted to use it up, so at 5-p.m.-ish we went to Olive Garden. He drank iced tea and I had decaf coffee before our meal and we decided to text our daughter...both of us...and she just had a fit that we shared our FNDN (Friday Night Date Night) with her and the Grandoggies!!!! She and her "Pappa" are so close and she set it up so all he could do was reply, of course...but we passed around my cell phone which is the only texting phone; oh it was so phenomenal...I can't even describe the love going around at that table! The Server figured out what was going on so she chimed in!!!

When we got home, we rejoiced over such a super day; I'm positive there will be more of those....great romance and sparks in our eyes and oh do I ever love Valentine's day, especially being retired!!!! ooooooh yes!!!!

No comments: