Monday, February 15, 2010

In The Spirit Of Love......

I don't have any problem at all saying "I love you!" In fact, it's very easy! There are so many who can't express their love. As I begin to get older, I feel it is mandatory! Of course I want to be remembered by truly loving and meaning it! But how about you? Do you have the spirit of love? After knowing I gave birth to a boy and girl (of couse, they are grown adults now!) I love both of them equally! And I do love them! And I want to continue loving and living a life of happiness, joy, peace, and contentment! All of these are examples of love and they are a vital part of my life! .....a great way to begin the week....yep, I have the spirit of love and not only the spirit, but the great feeling of having many more years to love my hubby, because I believe "Love conquers all!" When you love someone, there's no if's, but's, or's......it's such a feeling of happiness! As said on FB, woohoo!!!!!

No comments: