Friday, February 5, 2010

Just Keep That Love Going!

When you love, you love! It's always in my heart to love! Oh, if only this world would just be loving and encouraging! Wouldn't that be tremendous; a world of loving and encouraging peeps! We could just be awakened, turn on our 'puters and see love and better yet, feel love. My love comes from God who blesses me with His love and viola!!! Can't help but keep the love going!

Enjoy this:
Happy the home where love is found,
Where lyalth, truth, and kindness abound;
Where God is loved above all others;
And children honor their faithers and mothers.

My home may be spacious, great or called small,
But when God is honored for love,
Faith will conquer fear and despair!

Just keep on loving!!! If I had more love to give, I would! Happy Friday!

No comments: