Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

I'm looking for blessings!

Got up and made peanut butter cookies....oh, do they smell great! Awesome! My whole family loves peanut butter, chocolate chip and snickerdoodles! Aim to please! woohooo!

Another thought: I'm certain you could line up many skeptics who say we don't need peace of mind and refueling of spirit! Shopping is what our daughter and I do together if we need to cheer up a bit. We don't buy anything; neither one have it in our budget especially after Christmas......but we always end up at a Bookstore, sipping coffee; me looking at magazines; her looking at knitting books or books to read. We even hold hands and share our untiring love with each other. I'm so blessed to have her for a daughter! She is so thoughtful, caring, and definitely loving! Indescribable.......she was sick all week while she was here, but these last couple of days, she has blossomed to the fullest to attentitavely soak it all all because it's so long between times that we see her. I wish the whole world was like her!!!!! I promise it would be a fascinating place and we all would be ever so happy this New Year!

No comments: