Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Generous Emotions

I constantly come back to this post title. I think it's because so many women tell me they are an "emotional" person. I believe generous emotions is really acceptable! If you generously love, you can't help it; it just comes out! I know there has been so many times I generously love to get past the negative emotion because when it gets to doom and gloom.....that's all I can stand. Check out to see if you are showing generous emotions which includes a lot of love to your husband, friends, and family, or your life will be out of balance.

That's a goal of mine in 2010 to be balanced. Accepting love, giving love and compassion to women who are emotional and they need that crucial support. I hope you have a great Tuesday and to my dear friend who is ill, as I found out on FB, I hope you are on the mend and you have my prayers that you are warm and really resting! My generous emotions take over to give you a high-five that you are getting stronger and well! Oh yes!

2 comments:

Marshall Jones, Jr. said...

I love the title too. I found your blog through the comment you left at FlowerDust... and clicked through specifically because of the title. Such an encouragement, which is what we all really need. Thank you.

-Marshall Jones Jr.

Carol Donnelson said...

Thanks so much, Marshall. I appreciate your compliment. As you have made an effort to bless others (me), may you in turn be doubly blessed! Encouragement changes everything!
Anne has an amazingly incredible blog. Awesome! Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another...this would be you this time!