Saturday, January 16, 2010

Encouragement re: Habits!

Do we allow habit to become servant or master? Your habit can be a loyal servant that supplies only the best for you - or it may be a tyrannical master that chains you to a selfish existence. Habit is a very strong cable We are constantly weaving thread after thread no matte which role of womanhood we have achieved. Eventually the cord we weave will become so strong we will find ourselves powerless to break it.

It is so important to master the habits in life before they master us. Habits work more constantly and with greater force than reason.

I would like to share a great habit I have and I was always told by Instructors at the College I graduated from. I have a habit of sending a thank you note almost immediately when I have something given to me. The habit is so strong, it is on my mind constantly until I seal that envelope and put the stamp on it!

How about you? Do you have a great habit you want to share? Happy Saturday!!!!

No comments: