Friday, January 22, 2010

Encourager Vs. Trouble Makers

Those who know me, know I totally despise labeling someone but if you saw a Post Title like Encourager Vs. Trouble Makers obviously I would hope and pray you would choose "Encourager!" Sadly to say I know some who are "Trouble Makers" - they have nothing better to do than just stir up trouble. Lies, untruths, jealousy, all the aggravating behaviors that could be downright discouraging. To me, no better way to describe them, but they are known as Trouble Makers.

'Nuff of that.....I choose to encourage. Yesterday I did some serious Mall walking; grant it I drug my purse and feet on the last go 'round but I slept like a log from all the exercise!

Tonight I'm planning a purposeful celebration! I'm going to surprise my hubby and have a "I'm glad we made it to the end of the month" party! This month has been a month of pure keep a strict budget and we're almost there.....so we shall have fun at my celebration. There will be a lot of balloons, joy, music, and comparison of Dec. to Jan. This has been a month of tremendous discipline, so we may have a discussion about that subject......wish I could invite you, but guess what? It's our Friday Night Date Night....sssshhhhh just he and me!!! He knows that whatever I put together will be fun, he will always remember, and talk about it forever!!!!!! Have a great Friday yourself! wooohoooo

No comments: