Monday, January 18, 2010

After Blessing!

Since retirement, I occasionally get a really encouragement e-mail,fabulous comments on FB or a letter/note in the mail or even left by our mailbox on the front porch. :) Now, no further ado, may I please share a neat letter (note) I received from a former church member which truly blessed my heart!

"TO A SPECIAL LADY
You are charming and gracious, and such a Lady I knew (still do); smiling and friendly with face all aglow. Rejoicing with others when joy came their way; or you were shedding a tear when hurts or sorrow holds sway. You shunned words of gossip...in fact your motto was "Love one another." She taught and guided us and remembered to pray; I'm sure it was that we all may see Jesus in our life each day!

Oh, do I love you for being a lady so loving, awesome, and caring; the wife of my Pastor; a treasure that's rare! Thank you so much."

I was telling our daughter yesterday about this note and she said "Mom, that was definitely and STILL is you!

So, I got paid back for encouragement; although I love to encourage and will continue to do so! If you have MLK Day off, have a restful or get caught up day! Be blessed in so many ways!

No comments: