Thursday, January 28, 2010

Leadership Wired!

When peeps make extremely critical remarks regarding a leader, it sends chills up and down my spine. It reminds me of scouling looks and mumblings under the comments when my husband Pastored. He truly never received very many in our thirty-eight tenure, but when he did get them, it was painful, so painful to him and me!

We always had the same page (goals) as to wanting the church to grow, but a small few didn't want our church to "get too big." Only God keeps a record of that. I believe we need to pray for our President Obama and Congress.

Opposing faces...ugh.... That's too big to even give any comments, so I remain giving practical advice on how to effectively provide the kind of encouragement that transforms individuals families, churches and work teams into happier, healthier, more affirming networks! woooohoo

No comments: