Saturday, January 9, 2010

Communication

Are you a communicator?

Yes I am.....I will either communicate by phone, in person, by card, e-mail, text or put a comment on facebook. It's vital. Do I communicate with my husband? Definitely!!!If you aren't communicating on an intimate level with your spouse, the time to begin is now.

Do what you can, with what you are and where you are! That is, communicate! Pick up the phone and call. I think cell phones have ruined us...when we only had land lines, our phone rang constantly. It's sad with all the communicate tools we have that friendship is not kept because of neglect.

I challenge you to overcome ANY and ALL obstacles that stand in the way of you communicating; keeping in touch, putting forth the effort! Life is too short to not care!!!!

No comments: