Thursday, January 21, 2010

Encouragement Leads To Great Things!

Oooooo I love this scripture verse - I Cor. 2:9 "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

Bring it on God!

How does encouragement lead to great things?

Example: An automobile goes nowhere efficiently unless it has a quick, hot spark to ignite things, to set the cogs of the machine in motion. So, sending encouragement to everyone, I pray, she or he feels the spark and it keeps them in motion. Every single week I send our daughter an "Encouragement card".....it pretty much arrives on Wednesday or Thursday; she will text me and say "Mom that brought tears to my eyes..." but the fact that it gives her that spark she needs and is so grateful for. It's a double dose of encouragement because I show it to Jim before I mail it and he is "encouraged big time" as he says!!!!!! Who are you encouraging today? It does lead to great things!!!! Enjoy your Thursday!!!!! Love, Peace, Joy!

No comments: