Friday, October 9, 2009

Where Do You Find God?

I find God at the kitchen sink.....since we are going through such unbelievable stress regarding the flu issues, for each and every dirty dish that's put in the dishwaster or counters wiped spotless because of germs, I definitely thank God that He is there to comfort and leave the issues up to him as I say a prayer of gratitude that He is there!!!!! He reminds me to be thankful and grateful for health and the ability to keep cleanliness to a max and remembering to wash my hands zillions of times, but most of all, that He is God and Lord of all!

It makes me let Him fill my heart with joy and gratitude for depending on Him! God is there, trust me, and as I walk away from the kitchen and return to my office area, I have the tremendous gratitude to pick up my Bible and find a verse of comfort: Proverbs 16:1: "The preparations of the heart, the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord." He is there to comfort, give grace and mercy. Thank you God!

No comments: