Sunday, October 18, 2009

Victories!!!! .....Random thoughts......

You cannot conquer what you will not confront. And you cannot confront what you do not identify. Each and every day we must look in the mirror and deal with what we see there.

But, we must be willing to identify, confront, and conquer any issues in our life to have victories. I know so many people who carry "yesterday's problems" and cannot deal with them. God plans our destiny and wants to work out issues even if it gets to where it will awaken us some times and it could be an odd time of the day!

How can you see victories with blinders on? I also know some people who wouldn't admit it is their mistake for love or money! I think we are a much bigger person if we own up, fess it and go on with a happier life. I've also thought that there aren't very many people who can do that because it's easier to blame someone else. And then there's the dominating, controlling person that's around and as long as they can control, that will definitely cause not to confront.

My question is how can people live without warmth in their personality or love for the other person. I knew a girl one time that always said positive things about people...I wish I could find where she lives now, because I could use a double encouragement from her being so positive.

Begin the habit of caring, loving, and being positive and watch those victories soar!!

No comments: