Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stay Close To God ...r...a...n...d...o...m thoughts

He is there, working in your favor! I'm a firm believer that what goes around, comes around; you reap what you sow. If you sow hatred against someone, you get hatred. It's just that simple! Some people just don't get it. If you choose not to speak to someone or reject them, you'll get plenty of rejection. I've seen this come about in every single minute in the ministry! If you look harsh at someone, you will get the same thing back!

As far as being a Christ-follower, I have noted all these years the question: why does someone want to live like that, knowing full well what the consequences are? Recently I noted with interest some pics someone sent to me and why would someone knowingly not smile at a really cool event? There's all kinds of excuses; they don't like their pic taken, they were having a bad dad, they wanted to sit and look angry or maybe they didn't know their pic was being taken. At any rate, I don't mean to be judging, but why look so unhappy, when you really are happy.

Staying close to God makes me want to live a victorious life and go with the flow! One bad apple can really spoil the whole bushell....God's word says "Worship the Father in spirit and truth for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." Jo 4:23

Snuggle up to Him and fully rely on Him! I promise - it works!

No comments: