Monday, October 19, 2009

True Self

Your true self is made up of your deepest desires and gifts, abilities, and dreams and passions. God created that in you. It is who He made you to be!

Selfishness is not a matter of pursuing your true self. Selfishness is when you stop giving to others and when you kee all of the harvest you reap for your own pleasures.

I find that when I share what I have, I feel so happy. It takes time (as we all know) to make a batch of wonderful toll house chocolate chip cookies. Sharing them with a neighbor means you have less, but think of the joy that thinking of others gives! I'm a global giver...when I make banana bread, it goes to the outer yonders of the earth to whomever. How about you? Do you give to God more and watch Him bless you mightily? Oooooo it feels so good! Have a happy Monday and be encouraged!

No comments: