Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What Does It Mean To Be On The Same Page?

It literally means, I think, have thoughts of safety, wellness, happiness, great health, prosperity, favor, rest, and wholesome with your hubby or even great friends!

In other words, nothing missing and keep the gap closed to the brokenness that comes in.

Also, it means same destination! I would like to admonish you to not be on another planet when it comes to being on the same page. I say that because, ladies, come on admit, we, at times tend to live in a me, myself, and I (into our own self) and have no clue what our spouse wants, let alone consider his opinion.

I saw a perfect example of this when we were dealing with an Executive at the bank who took a report we gave him; then he made up his own report and had no clue what our report said....in fact, he kept saying "just wanna be on the same page with y'all"...... wrong ....be on the same page; anyone with any facts could see how wrong he was.

Remember: Have a conscious commitment to a common goal together!!!! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: