Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Great Day For Us!

Halloween will always go down in history in the makings for my precious hubby and me!!!! Our first child was born on this day. Of course we celebrate in our hearts and minds, him, way over Halloween! It was a great day for us; it's just like it was yesterday....I was all prepared to pass out the greatest candy; instead about 3 p.m. I started serious labor pains and viola.....at approximately 7:30 p.m., Oct. 31st a wish came true for us, our Son came into this world, and has always brought us happiness, joy, and much respect and I love it because of his marvelous support and admonishes me to always have fun with whatever I do or with the grandkiddos!

.....so I'll say share this great Halloween Day with us as we enjoy it to the fullest!!! And have fun with those Trick or Treaters; I'm sure they will be all decked out in the costume of their choice!

No comments: