Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Being Joyful

My question is are we "being" joyful? Or are we just that....Joyful?

If you are purposed in your heart to be joyful, I believe it just comes out and you can't help it.

I have a small group of ladies that work at the Mall that want my assistance and depending on how things GO at home, I can expect to see joyful or non-joyful. We will all admit, the habit of non-joyful creeps in. I'll admit at times, I have been swept into my attitude which was joyful and became non-joyful. Like I say, we all admit it!

So the answer to being joyful is not being persuaded to let it grind at me...if I'm joyful, I'm joyful and would I have an influence on them becoming joyful? Yes, I believe I can; does it take work and more work? You bet....ladies that already have their mind made up are definitely harder to reach, but I would think the moral to this story would be JUST BE JOYFUL and enjoy the hug at the end because they'll remember how the joyfulness rubbed off. And that's my take on being joyful....trust me it takes work to be joyful, but it pleases God and that is what really counts!

No comments: