Monday, October 6, 2008

Unexpectations With Friendship

My life has a new unexpected layer....I thought I was through making close friends. Much to my surprise, thought, I found myself with a friend I hadn't seen for a long time, laughing, talking serious, but just connecting and embracing one another as a part of everyday life. It's added a new meaning, a feeling of community I didn't even know I was missing. We had become friends, oh I would say about five years ago when we were both at a Conference and she didn't bring any ladies from her church and I didn't either. Now, all we have to do when we are too busy is just connect via my blog or a daily devotional she writes that I subscribe to.

I've always known that life is better when you share it. I now realize it gets even sweeter when you expand the circle....look to a friend you haven't seen for a while, make a point to reconnect and enjoy the pure fellowship, friendship, and just plain ole fun! We learn from each other! The unexpected! My heart is open to the future being friends with her. Bring it on!

No comments: