Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are You A Giver Or Taker?

I'm definitely a giver. I can think of more things to give. But I think the most important of all is that as Christians we should give God's love out...have a happy attitude so that the world sees Christ in us. Lately I have frequented the Dollar Stores looking for things to decorate for fall. Why do we go to WalMart and other expensive stores to get what is so much cheaper at the Dollar Store? So, in that case, I am a giver because I found some $1 things and even 2 for $1. Watch your receipt because she charged me twice for only one $1 table cloth I purchased. Hence there was $1.00 and another $1.00 on the receipt as if I had purchased two. It's a good thing they know me because they will remember me that I did ask the cashier if she charged me double and of course she said no. But as I began looking at the receipt, viola.....I noticed it! I'm glad the Dollar Store is right by the Bank, so when I go back I won't have to waste gas. Being a giver......has made me look closely at my receipts. That's three times this week I was charged double!

Come on ladies....you could be missing out on money in your wallet by not looking at the receipts. I sure learned my lesson..

C ya in W.O.W. (Women of Worth) in a couple of hours. Can't wait.......This is going to be a great class today!!!!

No comments: