Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Season

It's coming upon my favorite Season - thanksgiving!!!! It's not easy being grateful all the time. But it's when you feel least thankful that you are most in need of what gratitude can give you!

I live in the space of thankfulness and I have been rewarded a million times over for it! I started out telling ladies to give thanks for small things, like a doorknob! That's because what you focus on expands, and when you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it. Opportunities, relationships, even money flowed my way when I learned to be grateful no matter what happened in my life.

I know some people who have a problem with "Thank you" say, "You don't have to thank me!" Excuse me....oh yes we do! You wanna get me on a soapbox - try that one on for size! You're saying thank you because you know that even in the eye of the storm, God has put a rainbow in your clouds. You're saying thank you because you know there's no problem created that can compare to the Creator of all things!

I challenge you to start a gratitude journal...begin by listing five things that you are grateful for. And....if the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "Thank you," - that would suffice! Thank you, Lord, for saving my soul from the pits of hell!!!! I promised it will allow you to look at your day differently!

Thank you Lord for Friday, for beautiful weather, for my mums that are blossoming out so very lovely, for family that loves me, for a husband who provides, for love, comfort and care from our almighty God, for ....and the list goes on and on. How about you? How far does your list go? Guess you can see now while my favorite Season is Thanksgiving! Yea!!!!

No comments: