Friday, October 10, 2008

Experiences

You can take from every experience what it has to offer you. And you cannot be defeated if you just keep taking one breath followed by another. At one time when I almost lost my life through a serious surgery....I learned to take one breath at a time, the Lord kept healing me through the most excruciating pain and scarring. I always felt like I had more life to live - and taking every advantage in life - the primary ones being my health and the ability to take care of myself.

All these years I've beent taking lessons from life experiences. Stay focused; pay attention to everything and take nothing for granted. Celebrate birthdays every day. Give back to the world and the Lord what He has given to me. Open your experiences to grow and maintain growth! Bring it on! Have a super great Friday and weekend!

See ya in church.....10 a.m. Sunday.

No comments: