Thursday, October 9, 2008

Loosen up or you'll the miss the fun of it!

Okay - we're getting into the swing of Holiday already...I was in a store at the Mall yesteray and they had ALL of their Christmas decor out and it's not even October 15th yet! And if I didn't loosen up, I will possibly miss the fun of it! So I threw my head back, forgot about step, step, turn, kick, and just danced, celebrating the onset of Holidays!!! Wheeeeew, that was fun!!! I hope you'll not let it make you uptight and get wrapped up in nonessential stuff...but that you will really enjoy yourself and remember this Season as the time to make moments count.....and guess what??? when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you'll dance. Just enjoy all the decor if nothing else right now. There's Halloween on one corner, then Thanksgiving at the Dollar Stores and Christmas at the Mall! Have a HT - Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: