Saturday, October 18, 2008

Found Out

it is so hard to be "found out." But that is where God moves in. He wants to get to the absolute truth in you so that He can give you His absolute truth. Many of us go on for years in denial of the true state of our hearts. We don't grow there. We can actually live somewhat of a slumber. Life passes us by, and we don't experience the fullness of the riches of His love.....and we are paralyzed to give it out in return.

Tomorrow we have a great chance to show my husband, the Pastor our love. It is Pastor Appreciation Day! You'd be surprised at the excuses I have heard for not coming and this man, my husband, has done far more for mankind than you could ever imagine. I tell you this. If someone like my husband has helped the way he has without any griping or just sacrificing so much of his time, why not make a way, no excuses given, to come out and celebrate honoring him? That's what this blog is about......let God move in and motivate you to come out just this one day and let Him know you appreciate him! I'm excited and can't wait! He definitely deserves it! 10 a.m. See you there!

No comments: