Saturday, October 4, 2008

True Belief

One of my beliefs is this statement I'm going to share and to be honest, it is how I live my life and when I can't I fully rely on God to forgive me for not living this way and redirect my thoughts!

Happiness is never something you get from other people. The happiness I feel is in direct proportion to the Love I choose to give. Let go of your anger with anyone and see what gets returned. Be loving to yourself and others and see that love reciprocated. What you're thinking, what you're saying, what you're doing, is having an impact on you and the people around you right now. I know it for sure.

See ya in Church tomorrow. I have tons of Outreach to do today. God will definitely see me through. Of course I value and appreciate your prayers.

No comments: