Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today is Pixie Day!

Pixie is our only dog now. Chloe passed on last week...we had her seventeen years. Is she missed? Definitely! Today is declared Pixie Day...at her last grooming which was last week, she has come down with fleas. Our friend, Clint told us about the right flea stuff, so we will just walk right into Petsmart and get the kind he mentioned with the "rid of them" ingredient that works! I cannot do fleas....I can remember my friend took care of her sister's dog and we actually sat and saw fleas jump. She had to fog her house after the dog was gone. That's my flea story! Everyone knows I will not report negativity on my blog....it's only because I cannot wait until I can say "No more fleas!" She is still a very loving dog and right now is vying for attention from both of us and it's been fun seeing her fit right in...I'm a morning person and my husband is night time; so Pixie gets the best of both worlds. She is so happy and jumps for joy because she deserves our love to give her. She is something else. Look on FB to see a pic of her. How about you? How many precious dogs do you have? God sure made Pixie beautiful; she is so full of love to me, and is no problem whatsoever!

No comments: