Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Be Affirmed!

Be affirmed now that you are happy. I promise you - you will have so many days of non-stress when you make up your mind you are happy. No one else can force you to be happy....it's a way to live and feel affirmed. I like to read Prime Minister's background; how they built their reputation as a diplomat and social reformer. How they mastermind great purchases and how they approach people.

There's been so many Pastor's Wives who have made a tremendous reputation in and how they handle speeches to women; women conferences, etc. I know we are retired now from the ministry, but when my hubby Pastored in New England, I was a vital part of the New England Ladies Seminar where some three thousand women would attend. I was the Worship Leader and spoke at some of the Sessions. I had ladies coming up to get my autograph like I was a great celebrity. The joy exhibited on their face when I signed their Bible; I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world! There was always a lesson to learn about happiness and leadership. I had to affirm myself to win the confidence, trust, and friendship of the ladies so that their needs would be met.

It works! Believe me! Be cnfident; afirmed; happy; and real!!! It works!
I'm late today with my blog....google was down.....have a great Tuesday!

No comments: