Saturday, June 19, 2010

Change Blog??????

I know it's Saturday and one of my fav days!

I'm thinking of changing my blog where I have more community.

What do you think?

I've been asked to give my take on various subjects which younger women want to hear.

My whole blog would mean my opinion and then you give your's.

Transparency which is my dream come true when I work with ladies.

Lately I haven't been getting any comments.....and maybe it's because I give my encouragement and you don't know what to add to it. In this new blog, you would get a chance to comment and oh what joy that would be for me.

I welcome your comments on this. Happy pre-Father's Day guys!!!!!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Sounds like a fabulous idea :)
I love your blog as it is too though - I look forward to reading your encouragement to all us ladies!

Hugs!
Geneva

Carol Donnelson said...

My gift is encouragement; I cannot be negative and a "community-type-blog" would call for expressing feelings which has (I think) become a thing of the past and ladies NEED to get those feelings out or they melt into the woodwork and have no people contact. I would love to get back to "Hey, we are ladies or guys who count." I appreciate your comment. Oh, so appreciate it.
Hugs right back!!!!
Carol