Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Love of Blogging

I cannot even begin how much I love to blog. When our son put in my blog three and one-half years ago, I was in ectasy and still am!!! The comments I get are amazingly incredible. I'm trying not to concentrate on what I do not know about blogging. All I know is my passion is to post encouragement! However, on Memorial Day I went in to make a comment back to one of my favorite readers and close friend and would you believe I deleted the entire blog for that day! I cannot even begin to write about how I tried to find it again...to no avail. All I can say is God knows all about it; gone forever! Sorry about that!

So far the subjects have been on "Love in the Making" a series I have written to help a wife help her in her role. It works! My heart goes out to ladies who give up on being a wife; no love shown at all to the hubby and it leaves my heart so sad for them. My hubby THRIVES on my love. He's told me countless hundreds of times that without my love and admiration for him, he would have slipped off into eternity way long before now! There's always a note from him or raving comments or a cell phone call.....he admires, adores, his eternal happiness to have my love. I give it too! I'm always extravagent to the max when it comes to our love, closeness, and utmost living a life about "real love" to this man!!!! Does God help me? Minute by minute!!! So, that's why I love blogging and thank you for reading it and giving me feedback which is what I love the most! It's my passion!!!! I'm an early riser and I will share, share, share and thank you for your wise, loving, so complimentary comments! Let the compliments begin!!!! Happy Wednesday to all!!!!

No comments: