Friday, June 18, 2010

Dads

My hubby is a remarkable Dad and so is our Son! They always give so much patience when wee hands tug at them with their small demands!
And give such gentle and smiling eyes....
even though weariness, or noise obscures their vision.
No bad memories of these two Dads and I hope all Dads have an awesome "Father's Day!"
I'm already celebrating with my creative cards and love sent!!!! And I hope you do the same. They deserve, deserve, deserve it. As a Dad there is nothing my hubby wouldn't do! He is amazing!!! And to top it all off, he has played the role of Dad to a lot of Fatherless peeps!!!! Oh, may God bless him immensely for that because I've seen him spending hours on that one! You Dads deserve tons of recognition in approximately two days! Begin now to celebrate!!!

No comments: