Monday, June 14, 2010

Community

An interesting word!!! If wanting to live a happy life with others - you will definitely want "Community." People who care, who communicate, who contact you and don't make any bones about it...you mean the world to them! ......hearing each other voices!! FB or Blog could never replace what it means to hear a friend or family member's voice. I hear from our two awesome kids; my heart is so overjoyed!

People we need community. The world doesn't revolve on selfishness. Let's put in community and change what society believes. The love of God will compel us to live this way!!! I rejoice that I hear from quite a few who know my cell phone number and I burst with joy! Over the weekend I heard from those who really believe in community. I'm getting with the program now and my heart is overjoyed to begin the week! I hope you hear from family and friends with a beautiful live voice! This lives out God's plan and purpose!!!

Life is just too short and too precious to be wasted on anything that does not help you live our God's plan and purpose in .... what's that word????
C-o-m-m-u-n-i-t-y!!! Woooohooo

No comments: