Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPINESS CONT'D

Perhaps we realize that we have not made the most out out of life. It is never too late to begin. Nothing comes by only wishing. When you hear the musician and note the ease and grace of his/her performance, do you think of the years of struggle and overcoming that was necessary to produce the beautiful music? Prepare now to fulfill your fondest dream.

Happiness does not depend on outside circumstancs - real happiness is found by being true to one's self; always seeking high ideals and the perfect peace found only in the will of God. Remember obstacles are the things you see when you take your eyes off the goal. Be happy! It works! A touch of beauty. Trust me. Or do you have your own take on this? What do you think makes you happy? What does it take?

3 comments:

Charissa Steyn said...

Well said Carol:)Just found your blog today ... :)

Carol Donnelson said...

Charissa, thanks so much for your comment and I hope you subscribe. I truly love blogging!!! I love your cute happy face and end!!!

Carol Donnelson said...

Oooops I mean the happy face after my name and the end of your comment.
Carol