Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thoughtfulness!

Are you thoughtful?

So you thank those who have been a blessing to you?

What directs you to get beyond yourself and be thoughtful of something that means a lot to you?

Are you completely self-centereed all the time?

Thoughtful means remembering to be encouraging to those who need it. We all need it! No one is exempt from it.

My hubby knows I dearly love to find my eye glasses in the morning as I walk into the kitchen to get my cup of coffee. I lay them down in the den and just before he goes to bed, he places them on the kitchen counter. Yep! Can't miss them and there they are every day! He is so THOUGHTFUL and believe you me I thank him. I have to have my glasses and he knows that...of course I can't see well to find them either.

At the same time I am thoughtful to remember to put sugar in his cup of coffee every single day for 42 + years. He compliments me that I put "just enough." He has to watch his sugar intake, so I put just exactly the right amount.

The list could go on and on for thoughtfulness between the two of us. How about you? Are you a thoughtful person or do you wait for everyone else to be that way???? Have a happy Thursday and do something thoughtful! It'll come back to you +++++!!!!

No comments: