Friday, June 26, 2009

Where Did June Go? ...sharing my heart......

These days are passing by oh so quickly! June came and is almost gone! Thank you so much those who have stayed with us for the retirement.....oh I've had faithful ladies who were in my W.O.W. (Women of Worth) class come by, one who has helped say positive remarks of what we meant to her.....just so much "positive stroking" and "Thank You's" and kind (oh so kind) remarks what we meant to them! Maybe that is why June passed quickly. Of course at this time I have the phenomenal, brilliant, amazingly incredible grandkids. Oh so cute and precious! Indescribable! What I love is the talent and so smart they are!

I've pretty much gotten very organized on some retirement stuff. And it just that ....stuff! Where does all of it come from???? Heaven only knows! But I know one thing...it doesn't bother me at all to get rid of it. I'm not a "horder" who keeps things strewn out everywhere...nopers that is not me...I will throw something away before I pile it up and it looks like the town dump!!!!! How about you? Do you hang on to it forever or dispose of it? I surprise myself because growing up with hardly nothing...my parents were poor as job's turkey as they say in Oklahoma....and one would thing I would hord stuff...not on your life. I love the saying, if you don't use it in six months get rid of it.......Amen on that one, Sista!!!

Enjoy the rest of June (it's almost over) and have fun! I'm having a blast!

Don't deprive yourself of having fun....that's what it's all about!

No comments: