Thursday, June 4, 2009

Button Pushers (or are they telling lies?)

Button pushers, lies, and just plain ole' users......that's so negative! Why do people choose to live like that. They chase their own lies and couldn't be truthful even if their life depended on it. How do you encourage a person who constantly tells lies? That's a great question. Me....I just sit back and watch them get in their perpetual lies and honestly I don't think they know the difference between a lie and the truth. It's a sad way for them to live. And the people who are around them just sit back and watch it, but there is even nothing they can do. Until the person owns up they are lying. It is my sincere prayer that ladies that have a moment by moment lie issues will come clean and face the real truth.

Wanna make that a matter of prayer with me because I think husbands are really missing out on a wife who lies....it could get very complicated, but it's a problem and they can victory over it if they will not deny that they have a problem.

My heart is so burdened over ladies that do not tell the truth. How about you? I know I'll hear from some via e-mail and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

No comments: