Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Organize, organize, organize!!!

Keep your home organized to SUPPORT everyone when "hurry-up find that" comes!!!
These are most encouraging thoughts I can assure you will keep peace in the family!
Can you find it at a "fingertip's notice?"

If you cannot, get with the program and organize! How would you like to coordinate a business and home-related info? I can attest to it.....it's fun if you will just get to it. I awakened with organizing on my mind and already have it done! It's right at my fingertips....hooray!!!

Clutter is very offensive; especially if someone came to visit you and couldn't help but see your personal stuff. I saw a program on Oprah last year that was pathetic - regarding women who are "horders" who never had anything when they were a kid, so they hord everything and put it right out in the open and you trip over it when you visit them. I did find that hard to believe until I saw that show. Her husband was livid! They could never keep peace in the family! My husband has already organized his hobby stuff and because I've been enjoying time with our dogs Pixie and Chloe - I got behind. Well, I'm caught up now....so I can focus on peace now! Have a very happy Tuesday! (& pla-----eeeeze......organize!!)

No comments: