Tuesday, June 23, 2009

People Who Try To Be God To Another Person

There's a huge difference between helping a person and carrying a person. We are not the Holy Spirit and not responsible for a person's success or failure.

God wants to have that position of responsibility so He can have that position of authority!

Only God is able to be there always for another person.

Only God is able to meet all needs.

Only God is able to heal, restore, deliver, and bring a person to wholeness.

Trust me....the world knows the difference between a phoney and the truth!!!

This retirement time is really awesome and rocks! Seeing the world through the fact that there definitely are people who try to be God to another person. Impossible!!! Get real with truth!

2 comments:

Angie said...

This is so true, I had to learn that I was not anybody's Holy Spirit. I use to read my Bible and when I was convicted of something I needed to do or stop doing, I expected others to do the same, well needless to say they didn't. I guess that's why a born again Christian has a "personal" relationship with Jesus. How He relates to me (through His Word) is not necessarily the same for someone else. Love your blog God Bless You, Angie R

Carol Donnelson said...

Angie:
Thanks for your oh so good comment.
When I know the Holy Spirit is working (& that's all the time in my life) or my mess ups come altogether too soon...but when I fully rely on Him, outrageous love comes pouring out of me from His word!!! You're awesome! I appreciate you because I'm hoping to get my blog going with comments! I love to hear what everyone's thinking.