Sunday, June 14, 2009

Impact On Others

For those of you who have been so caring "checking" up on how I'm doing and knowing some of "Women of Worth" who attended my class, I want you to share an event this morning (yes, this a.m.) regarding how I am. As you knew, I had to go to the church extremely early; today I went early and there were two ladies sitting in their car and said they were waiting for the WOW class. I explained the circumstances, took their names, etc. and they thanked me graciously. I decided to go on in the church and have special prayer for everyone. If you are reading this blog, I want you to know you have been prayed for and I asked God to bless you in a great way (this day!) for the impact you have on others.

Remember this: I know our daughter always says, "Mom I love to see you happy." My comment: The happiness I feel is in direct proportion to the love I am able to give to others. (And that she says "is a lot!") What you're thinking what you're saying, what you're doing, is having an impact on you and the people around you right now! I know it for sure!

No comments: