Thursday, June 11, 2009

Never Compromise your character for anyone

There are relationships that prey on your heart and rob you of control over your life. Don't give power to any person to manipulate and control you. Nobody deserves that power but God! No person can make you lose your joy, your mind, your temper, or any other aspect unless you give that person the power. Don't do it.

Occasionally my husband will have me answer his phone and me being his confidante and trusted wife, if someone calls and sounds super controlling, I don't call them back because he said we don't have to jump when they say frog! So, that I did and this person got huffy with me after that. At that point he says he'll handle it. We've been working together for 42 years......does this person expect us to break our boundaries just because they want an answer NOW??? What sounded like a catastrophe ended up being almost a mind over matter situation.

This is what I'm talking about - don't let them steale your joy, your temper, you joyful day! They love misery and to start a frustrating episode of the drama they live.....don't get caught up in it. Don't do it! Have a nice Thursday and be happy!

No comments: