Friday, June 12, 2009

Kids That Have Such A Caring Conscience!

She is so compassionate and loving. I feel myself shifting to something bigger and deeper when I talk to her. She calls to check on us (these retirement years I'm sure make your children be real concerned!!!) She always has the kindest compliments, encouragement, and wonderful empathy, caring, and love. I think when you make loving others the story of your life, there's never a final chapter, because the legacy continues. You lend your light to one person, and he or she shines it on another and another and another. We raised a couple of phenomenal kids (although they are awesome, cool adult kids now!) Only parents can lather and fully enjoy to the fullest the love and support and we love it!!! We are sooo blessed and fortunate and eternal grateful. What gets us is that both of them are concerned about our welfare, health, and goals. It sends joy, confidence, and oh such love!

Your conscience is often called the compass of the soul. It works like an inward monitor, similar to an alarm. When you doing something beneficial, your conscience helps you to know what is right and what is wrong. One of the best friends you can ever have is your own conscience. I'm so grateful for caring kids.

I know I'm not perfect, but I also know this. My conscience is clear before God. I know that I'm doing my best to please Him. That's why I can sleep well at night. I don't have a guilty conscience because I treated someone (on purpose) rude or hurting them. That's why I can lie down in peace. That's why I have a smile on my face. Keep your conscience tender, and you will discover that life keeps getting better and better. Thanks kids. I appreciate you!

No comments: