Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is There A Getting Out?

Yesterday I watched the Oprah show and she had the co-founder of Twitter on there. This thing boggled my mind. Anyone at anytime can get on and find out what the other person is doing AT ALL times. As much as I truly love to connect with people, that would be a bit too much. How about privacy? And would you really want the world to know what you were doing every second? Hmmmm I'm going to have to check this out; although it substantiates it's reasoning. My other question: Do you have to have a Blackberry to get on it? 'jez curious. It's up and coming and if you want with the program, you have to get in on it.

I'll check it out a few times. I do have some friends who blog and have Twitter also. Hmmm Today the Worship Band is coming to set up at our church and will be playint tomorrow in Service. Make it a point to come and hear them. They are awesome! Plus plan on staying afterwards for Q&A. C ya then. 10 a.m. Come early and have coffee with us!

No comments: