Tuesday, April 21, 2009

God is sooooo good!

He is always there for us. All we have to do is call upon Him. My favorite scripture is Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me and I will answer thee and show thee mighty things which thou knowest not." I love it! All we have to do is A - S - K. How many will take the time to do that? I do and I brag wonderfully because it is when I see answers to prayers. Perhaps someone has not been been feeling up to par or they need an exact prayer request. I take it to the Lord and leave it there. Then I will hear they are feeling better. I lack patience sometimes because I pray the Lord will heal him/her before they have to take OTC medicine and are in a daze.

How about you? Do you call upon God when you need Him? I know so many of you are shy about commenting to my posts, but I can rest assured I will hear from you via e-mail and that's okay. Blessings for a super great Tuesday! He has answered prayers already this week for me! Thanks for your uplifting prayers!

No comments: