Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Respecting My Husband's Space

My computer is down. So, we plugged in the laptop to charge the battery. In the meantime, I'm using my hubby's awesome computer with a huge monitor! (I'm getting spoiled.) Naturally I'm in his office and it intrigues me. Of course, he is a computer power point genius (& downloading music) so I dare not crash his....by the way, for the life of me I can't imagine why mine went down. It was working so great! I had called tech support and after that it was worse! I'm not sure if the whole thing got wiped out or a virus was in the process......

It's homey in here. He has his office organized just the way he likes it. Of course, he has a lot of pics of me on his desk. Trust me, I respect his SPACE and leave it maticulous when I finish checking e-mail, type, blog and the other reasons to use his computer. Am I grateful? Absolutely! So....if I don't get around to answering your e-mails, please forgive. I will catch up, I promise.

Here's a note of encouragement: God's Word is sticky. That's why we labor it in, to study its depth, to uncover its riches, to declare its authenticity, to proclaim its authority AND to allow its power to impact lives. Have a dose of Proverbs 3:5-6 today. Awesome!!!!!!!

No comments: