Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yea - It's Sunday!!!

I know I've blogged this title before......but I do LOVE SUNDAYS....a time to worship God....a time to hear the Word, a time to fellowship with all.....a time to just be sacred, I guess. I love just being me and this is what our church does for me....of course the people are wonderful....so put on your duds and come on out!!!! Just be YOU at our church. We are relevant, right in the then and now!!!! You will find a friendly warm spirit and as someone put it "a loving church." So come on out today and stay for Q&A.....it's a time when you can ask my husband (the Pastor of course) any question that is on your mind...you're be surprised at some of them...very transparent.....and sooooo good, so we will see you then.....remember services begin at 10 a.m. until 11 only.

Gotta go walk....our dog, Pixie...See ya.

No comments: