Friday, July 18, 2008

Encourage - Give Courage

I came back from vacationing at our fantastic daughter's!!! - talk about ENCOURAGED! A dozen yellow roses from my beloved husband! Another bouquet of flowers from a devoted family from our church.......lots of cards....our home spotless from my hubby and a 2 dogs that are so aware that I was around another family dog....our new grand-dog, Clementine, who is is precious, precious, precious!

It has been tremendous to have such welcome back!!!! I'm grateful I had the "courage" to go and of course cannot even begin to explain what a marvelous time I had. Our daughter treated me like a Super Queen!!! It's hard to come back down to tasks at hand, but I know and appreciate everything being so encouraging! Make it a great day and encourage someone today. You'll be glad you did!!!!!

No comments: