Saturday, July 26, 2008

Take Time Out To Smell The Flowers!

I've been blessed with beautiful flowers since I got back! One of which was a dozen yellow roses from my hubby........take time out to smell roses. It makes your day! We have a baby rose bush in our front yard but this year due to the heat, there aren't s many in bloom.

I also received another bouquet of flowers from a beloved church member! Oh, they are all kinds of flowers, but yet smell fabulous!

Have fun today. Saturdays are always fun for me. We practice our music, and prepare for Sunday......God is good to give us such an amazing teamwork effort!

See ya tomorrow....10 a.m. In the meantime, please take time to smell any flower. & while you're at it - send someone flowers!!!! We sent my mother-in-law flowers as her 86th birthday is Monday. She always enjoys the lovely bouquet. I also sent flowers to a friend who did something great for me while I was on vacation. What's really neat is our granddaughter will go out in the yard and find a flower to give to me. Look for the great things today like smelling lovely flowers and don't be disappointed. Look for joy and blessings!

No comments: